Autumn Spice Wine Delight
- 4 oz dry white wine (like a crisp Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 oz pumpkin spice liqueur
- 2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 oz maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- A dash of cinnamon
- Sparkling water (optional, for a lighter drink)
- Ice cubes
- Orange peel and cinnamon stick for garnish
Combine Ingredients: In a shaker, combine the white wine, pumpkin spice liqueur, orange juice, and maple syrup. Add a dash of cinnamon.
Shake: Fill the shaker with ice and shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
Serve: Strain the mixture into a wine glass filled with ice. If desired, top off with a splash of sparkling water for some fizz.
Garnish: Twist an orange peel over the drink to release its oils, then drop it into the glass. Add a cinnamon stick for an extra hint of autumn warmth.
Enjoy: Serve immediately and enjoy the harmonious blend of fall flavors!
This cocktail is a wonderful representation of the season, combining the richness of pumpkin with the zesty brightness of orange, all balanced by the sophistication of a good white wine.