Browse for items via the navigation menu (“Wine” or "Beer") that appears at the top of every store webpage. Items are divided into major product categories and subcategories. Once a category is selected, you can filter items by price and other applicable attributes like country or appellation. You can also sort items (ascending and descending) by price, alphabetical order, etc. A search bar appears at the top of every store webpage. Search for items using broad terms or specific brands and product names.
You can add the quantity of items you want using the “add to cart” button or increase/decrease quantity when viewing your cart. Some items (e.g. limited release products) have a maximum purchase amount. To exceed this amount, please contact us. Must be 21 or older to make purchases.
We currently accept major credit cards issued to U.S. addresses (we are unable to process international credit/debit cards or accounts linked to international addresses) and usually* offer the ability to make payments through other secure gateways (e.g. Apple Pay, PayPal, Google Pay, Meta, etc.). Payment may be authorized after checkout, but is not processed until the order is confirmed via email. Triangle Wine Company online gift cards may also be used as payment during checkout.
*Customers must already have accounts/devices in order for some payment "wallets" and digital payment services to display at checkout. Also, from time to time, ecommerce platforms and merchant service accounts change/update their contracts which may render some payment options temporarily or permanently unavailable.
[please check back as we are working on this feature after migrating to a new online shopping platform]
We can only guarantee the authenticity of gift cards/certificates and online/eGift cards if they are acquired through trianglewineco.com and Triangle Wine Company stores. Triangle Wine Company is not responsible for lost, stolen (incl. unauthorized use), or damaged gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash unless required by law in specific states. For physical (credit-card size, plastic) gift card balances call us at 800-919-7518. For online gift cards (eGift Cards) the link to check the gift card balance is in the email that was sent that contains the egift card number code. The balance is also displayed during the checkout process when you enter the eGift card number in the order summary or payment section. There are no fees nor do they expire. eGift cards cannot be used as payment when purchasing more egift cards.
We reserve the right to end or modify any discount, sale, promotion, coupon, offer, etc., at any time. Discount codes (sometimes appearing as "coupons" or "promos") advertised by Triangle Wine Company via trianglewineco.com, official/verified Triangle Wine Company social media pages, paid online and print advertisements, and Triangle Wine Company email newsletters may state if the code is only applicable to online or in-store purchases. Online site-wide or product category discount codes (e.g. "10% off ___", Mixed Wine Case deals, "Save $5 on___") are usually not applied to individual items already marked as on sale or Everyday Best Price. Codes are often only available for current email newsletter subscribers and/or customers logged in to their store account. Discounts on individual items in store locations are not applicable online unless the item is clearly marked as being "on sale" (displaying the regular price and sale price) on the website. All sales are considered final and "While Supplies Last". Discounts do not apply to the purchase of Gift Cards. Promotions have no cash value. Returns of any portion of a purchase containing sale or discounted items will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer.
- Has the code been entered correctly? For example, codes that are copied and pasted might contain extra space in front or at the end and may not work correctly.
- Has the code expired? Entering a code from an older email or advertisement may not work correctly.
- Was the code a unique, one-time-use code? If the code was used before by you (or someone who gained access to your code), it may not work again.
- Does your cart contain only sale items? Generally, discount codes and coupons apply to regular priced items, not those already on sale.
- Does your cart contain excluded products? Codes can apply to broad categories, a set or bundle of items, or individual items, so excluded items will vary. Codes are usually published stating exclusions, if any. Codes will not apply to Gift Card purchases, event tickets, shipping, etc.
- Are you using a code in conjunction with another code? Some codes cannot be "stacked" or combined with others. Some "automatic" discounts (the product's price is reduced the moment it is added to the cart) will not combine with some codes or products that have already been placed on sale.
- Does the code apply to just one item, a set of items (bundle, pack, case), or the entire order? All TWC promotions, sales, coupons, and discount codes have a specific target.
- Is it a genuine Triangle Wine Company code? For example, codes published on coupon websites are unlikely to be official TWC codes.
- Are you logged in and/or a current email subscriber? The vast majority of discount codes are distributed via our emails to current subscribers and/or those logged in with a store account.
You may checkout as a guest or create an account with an email address to sign in. Whether you are a new customer or already signed up for our email list, if you choose to create an account you will be prompted to create a password and complete some required fields (such as phone number for billing) upon check out.
Online orders are confirmed using the email address entered at checkout as a guest or the email address on file if logged in as a customer. Please configure spam filters to receive emails from "@trianglewineco.com" in your inbox. This email will include the order ID, total amount to be charged, billing address, shipping address (if applicable), a list of the items ordered, payment method, any notes entered during checkout, and a link to check the status of the order.
Emails are sent when an order status changes (awaiting pickup, shipped, partially shipped, etc). If applicable, there will be tracking codes or any other notes. Check order status here if you are logged into your account. Or you may use the link in the original order confirmation email to check the status.