Pol Roger Brut Reserve
Pol Roger Brut Reserve
Size: 750ml, Country: France, Varietal: , Appellation: Champagne
- Shipped to USA States Where Legal, Local Delivery, and Store Pickup
"The Brut Réserve is a blend in equal parts of the three champenois grape varieties: pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay from 30 different crus. 25% reserve wines are used to produce this cuvée:
- The Pinot Noir (bringing structure, body and power) is mainly produced from some of the best crus of the Montagne de Reims.
- The Pinot Meunier (ensuring freshness, roundness and fruitiness) is issued from several crus from the Vallée de la Marne and from the Epernay area.
- The Chardonnay (adding its aromatic complexity, finesse, elegance and lightness) comes from Epernay and some of the best crus of the Côte des Blancs.
After four years ageing in our cellars, its style combines complexity, balance and distinction. Pol Roger Brut Réserve diplays a beautiful golden straw coloured hue, as well as abundant and fine bubbles. With a powerful and attractive nose, it first delivers aromas of fruit (pear, mango ...) and then releases light flavours of honeysuckle and white jasmine, lingering on vanilla and brioche notes. Behind a frank and dynamic attack, the wine encompasses a nice harmony and a pleasant freshness, whilst preserving some structure. On the palate, flavours of cooked fruit (quince jelly, apricot jam) happily mingle with fragrances of beeswax and acacia honey. The long-lasting aromas, composed of both fruity (candied orange peel, tangerine...) and spicy notes (cardamom, anise) is outstanding. The structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness, captured in this Brut Réserve offer an optimum balance between power and finesse, making it a remarkable wine to be served as an apéritif, or to accompany a whole meal."
Add 6+ bottles of regular price wines* to qualify for a 10% off discount that automatically applies to eligible wines in your cart.
Wine Vintages & Bottle Labels
If an item does not have the vintage in the title/item name, we do not guarantee a specific vintage unless we explicitly advertise that vintage for sale. Additionally, the pictures of products on our website are for visual/informational purposes and do not necessarily indicate the current vintage(s) or labels available.
While the product images depict the intended product, label designs and packaging may be altered by the producer/manufacturer at any time. We do not guarantee a specific label or bottle design when you order.
Dietary Claims, Ingredients, & Other Product Attributes
We make every effort to accurately describe the wines we sell, including any claims made by the wineries regarding the wine's ingredients, additives, or production methods. However, we cannot independently verify the accuracy of these claims. When wineries label their wines as "low sugar," "gluten free," "low sulfites," or any other claim, we rely on the information provided to us and simply label the wines as we are told. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in these claims. It is always recommended that customers consult with their healthcare professional if they have any concerns or questions about the ingredients in the wines they are purchasing.
Ordering Out of Stock Wines
Read about Placing a Special Order of an out-of-stock wine.
- 🚫 We cannot ship wine to UTAH, MISSISSIPPI, ALABAMA, MICHIGAN, AND ILLINOIS.
- Shipments may also be delayed due to weather conditions🌡.
- The shipping rate will be based on the weight of the contents. A case of wine weighs approximately 40lbs.
- Someone 21 or older must be available to sign for the wine shipment.
- Read more about Wine Shipping.