Skip to product information
1 of 1

Bentu Luna Sardegna Rosso Sobi

Bentu Luna Sardegna Rosso Sobi


Reg. Price $69.99
Reg. Price SALE Price $69.99
    • DELIVERY OPTIONS: Shipped to USA States Where Legal, Local Delivery, and Store Pickup

    Product Details

    Brand: Bentu Luna

    Size: 750ml

    Country: Italy


    Appellation: Sardinia


    ABV %: 15.0

    This has aromas of just pressed grapes, scorched earth, violet and Mediterranean scrub. Rounded and fleshy, the palate recalls mature Marasca cherry, vanilla, black pepper and candied notes before grainy tannins step in and grip the close.

    Varietals: 30% Sardinian Bovale, 35% Cannonau, 20% Monica and 15% Carignano and Barbera.

    The Bentu Luna project realized that the key is to give families a better economic return. After discussions with the farmers and inhabitants of Neoneli, Bentu Luna partnered with nine families by renting their vineyards. As a result, those families receive a more significant income while retaining ownership of the land with the ability to pass it on to subsequent generations.
    Bentu Luna’s small team of experts partner with local workers in the participating vineyards to produce high-quality grapes. In addition, Bentu Luna provides winegrowing know-how, infrastructure and distribution. It’s a new, humanistic, approach; creating a sustainable and equitable business with financial benefits for all.

    The vineyards are naturally organic; they’ve never even seen a tractor, let alone modern chemicals. This situation remains, as the vineyard work continues by hand, with oxen for ploughing. Unusually, all the vines for the red wines are old, ranging from 35 to 115 years of age. Indeed, of the current 20 hectares of vineyard, 70% of the vines average 40 years, while the remaining 30% are a minimum of 60 years old.

    Wine Vintages, Bottle Labels, ABV, Ratings, & more

    If an item does not have the vintage in the title/item name, we do not guarantee a specific vintage unless we explicitly advertise that vintage for sale. Additionally, the pictures of products on our website are for visual/informational purposes and do not necessarily indicate the current vintage(s) or labels available. 

    While the product images depict the intended product, label designs and packaging may be altered by the producer/manufacturer at any time. We do not guarantee a specific label or bottle design when you order.

    The Alcohol By Volume / ABV percentage reported is meant to be a general guideline given fluctuations in production, sometimes ABV is reported as a range (ex. 12.5% - 13.5%), etc.

    Wines labeled as "highly rated" are wines that at some point, including prior vintages, received excellent reviews and scores/points from established critics (and we do our best to report the specific vintage reviewed in the product description notes). It is meant to indicate (as a general guide) that the wine producer received accolades for that product for convenient filtering when browsing and searching.

    Dietary Claims, Ingredients, & Other Product Attributes

    We make every effort to accurately describe the wines we sell, including any claims made by the wineries regarding the wine's ingredients, additives, or production methods. However, we cannot independently verify the accuracy of these claims. When wineries label their wines as "low sugar," "gluten free," "low sulfites," or any other claim, we rely on the information provided to us and simply label the wines as we are told. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions in these claims. It is always recommended that customers consult with their healthcare professional if they have any concerns or questions about the ingredients in the wines they are purchasing.

    Ordering Out of Stock Wines

    Read about Placing a Special Order of an out-of-stock wine.

    Shipping Wine

    • Shipments may also be delayed due to weather conditions🌡.
    • The shipping rate will be based on the weight of the contents. A case of wine weighs approximately 40lbs.
    • Someone 21 or older must be available to sign for the wine shipment.
    • Read more about Wine Shipping.
    View full details